Marketing can often get overlooked with other activities taking priority in a busy office. Knowing what marketing to do, how and when can be overwhelming. Implementing a concise and proactive marketing plan can help remove any frustrations and provide clarity for resource allocation, what you want to achieve and how to measure success.
At Keskidee Marketing we work with you to understand where you are now and where you want to be. This enables us to put together a bespoke strategic marketing plan that is tailored for your business and will meet your individual needs.
Why do you need a marketing plan?
In short, every business needs a marketing plan to help deliver clear and consistent marketing. Other benefits include identifying and visualising your journey and instilling a sense of purpose. A marketing plan will help you stay on track and measure the success of every element. Marketing isn’t ‘one size fits all’ so it’s vital that your activities can be tracked so you can identify what works best for your business.
How does the marketing plan work?
We start by getting to know you, your business and your goals either in person or online. When we understand where you are and any areas you’re struggling with, we can then start formulating your marketing plan. As an overview we cover the following areas:
- Objectives and Goal Setting
- Competitor Analysis
- Target Market, Positioning and Messaging
- SWOT Analysis
- Action Plan
- Measuring Results
Benefit from a tailor-made marketing plan that will meet your unique needs. Our package includes:
- A deep-dive session so we understand what makes your business tick
- A comprehensive marketing strategy
- An action plan containing what to do and when
- A further session to run through the plan and ensure you are completely happy
- The opportunity to allow us as an outsourced marketing team or marketing director provision to help bring your marketing plan to fruition!